Navdy, a heads-up display for your car where we’re investors, was recently reviewed on TechCrunch by Darrell Etherington who has been using Navdy for several months.
The review does a great job of outlining Navdy’s key benefits over the traditional navigation options that come with your car. These include:
- Distraction-free driving by projecting its imagery through the driver’s windshield onto the road in front
- Continuous improvements through over-the-air updates
- Accommodation of incoming calls and notifications
- Google Maps integration for traffic data and routing directions
- Sleek design
- Gesture input recognition
- The first use cases of its voice input recognition
You can read the full review here.
Also published on Medium.